Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jan 22, 2009

Sorting through EVERYTHINGSince we have the house listed for sale I decided to try to do some sorting and decluttering. I really do not want to haul stuff around that I do not need. I have always been such a pack rat up until the past 2 years. I have finally began to let things go. And wouldn't you know as soon as I made this HUGE mess someone called to set up an appointment to view the house...

Also got our order from RAINBOW RESOURCE. Boy do I love that store! I got the kids some more science stuff to add to what we are already using. Since Megan is begging to learn more about the human body I got a few things for her. I still have 2 books I want to order from Books a Million.:

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! I don't envy you one bit! However, I know you'll be glad to get some stuff put away and out of your way! :)

    ReplyDelete